+231

It's very weird when someone hits their peak of attractiveness around middle school and when you see them later on, you're thinking "how did you get so ugly?", amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Animals & Nature
1 15
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As ugly as I felt in middle school I'm so glad I didn't reach my "peak" then haha I'm glad everything as far as looks is happening now

Lmao i so agree. Interesting category though o_O animals?
i saw someone last time i was home who i mad crushed on in middle school...now im like "jesus what teh fuck happened?"

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +2Reply
@MyHotHotJam Lmao i so agree. Interesting category though o_O animals? i saw someone last time i was home who i mad crushed on...

Hm. Well, people are animals. And I suppose ugly people could look like some other kind of animal.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

yeah i guess. you could have put it in "puberty" or maybe "love/relationships"....something in the Lifestyle category. But im not hating. Its a good post.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah. I just kinda picked one at random. I always do that unless I know a specific category off the top off my head I can search for because I hate how many options I have to go through before I find one that fits.

PS you should follow me. So i can write on your wall. I rly like yur posts and yur like a celeb on here right quick

Who's attractive in middle school?

Not Middle school... god no. I'd say high school/college, when you stop growing and changing for the better.

Acne hit me at the end of 9th grade.

@PeterPan Acne hit me at the end of 9th grade.

I started to get acne in 5th then turned into a pizza face in middle school and it started clearing up around 9th grade.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply