Frank_n_Furters avatar
5 21
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Like Matilda's dad.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +30Reply
@StickCaveman Like Matilda's dad.

Thank you for reminding me that movie is on TV right now

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +4Reply

I hate adults that stare but what I hate even more is when adults ask very rude and personal questions to a child. (ex. I've been asked about my eye( I have a lazy eye) and it's like really?!) yeah it's just offensive and rude.

madisonds avatar madisond Yeah You Are +6Reply
@madisond I hate adults that stare but what I hate even more is when adults ask very rude and personal questions to a child...

I have a lazy eye too..one day at work some lady thought I wasn't looking at her even though I was, and she said "I know you can see me right now, I'M RIGHT HERE." it was so rude and embarrassing.

middleseiss avatar middleseis Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ugh. That "I'm right here" story angers me. And I don't get angry. Things like that make me walk up to people and slap them acrosstheir ugly faces.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, i felt like slapping her in the face. But I just recently got eye surgery where a muscle got moved around a bit, so my eyes are aligned :)

I often feel this way about voting and driving. You could have a ten year old who knows and cares more about politics and/or driving than an 30 year old.

@_creative_username_ I often feel this way about voting and driving. You could have a ten year old who knows and cares more about...

The thing about politics, at least, is that the vast majority of the time kids would just vote for whoever their parents are voting for, with no thought whatsoever. Sure, their may be a few cases otherwise, but not usually.

I didn't put this in the fun/jokes section and I'd like to know why that's where it is.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +5Reply

This happens a lot in my college. Some of our teachers are really stuck up and they hold petty grudges against 16 and 17 year olds. What kind of person does that? It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen many people get lectured over the smallest and stupidest issues. It's really frustrating. Both their lives could have been made much easier if the teacher had just let it go, but apparently it's just not an option. I sometimes think that being a jackass to every student is a part of every faculty member's job description.

Bun10s avatar Bun10 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Bun10 This happens a lot in my college. Some of our teachers are really stuck up and they hold petty grudges against 16...

My old school teachers weren't like that at all! They were all very nice people. I don't think it should happen in school or college.

Bun10s avatar Bun10 Yeah You Are -2Reply

My sister does this (I'm 17 and she's 28). It's not just me though. She does this to everyone. I don't understand why. If you want dominance you don't demand it. You assume it. Confidence, body language and speaking techniques and reciprocal liking could all easily help her obtain this. It's like the whole teachers whispering to you and teachers speaking very loudly. Students are more likely to listen to you when they have to. If the teacher is loud students feel like they can ignore them and not miss anything. Also I see no need for her to be my boss. It's immature to outright tell other people you're going to listen to me and do what I say.

My favorite part is perhaps that you so rudely go and bash other users via posts, showing how obviously more mature you are then them.

At my job, I get insulted and yelled at for things that are not my fault and it is ALWAYS by the adult customers.

Who says smart adults can't be dicks?

@Who says smart adults can't be dicks?

They can only be like that if they're right smirk smilie

Just kidding, no one said they can't. It's just unsettling.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply