-36

You've thought about altering that "F -" into an "A +" before on one of your graded papers before, Amirite?

Image for post You've thought about altering that "F -" into an "A +" before on one of your graded papers before, Amirite?
douloureuxs avatar Jokes & Humour
1 13
The voters have decided that douloureux is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, see, I feel like that's one of those things that only happens in sitcoms (i.e., Full House).

Is there even such a thing as an F-?

I've never met a teacher who actually put the letter grade on papers. It's always the actual score you got, like a 100 or 50, or 87,etc.

Well we have something called Edline where teachers upload the grades and parents can go online and check them so it wouldn't matter anyway.

I've never gotten an F, so that wouldn't be possible.

So you're saying that in your whol schooling career you've never once made a grade below a 70? I find that hard to believe, but maybe I'm just a slacker.

@dontyouworrybayley So you're saying that in your whol schooling career you've never once made a grade below a 70? I find that hard to...

Different schools have different grading systems. In my school an F is a 59 and below. so it's quite possible she never got an F

@musical Different schools have different grading systems. In my school an F is a 59 and below. so it's quite possible she...

Dang I'm jealous...I'm guessing you have a 10 point scale? I have a 7 point scale so I guess I just assumed all places do.

@dontyouworrybayley Dang I'm jealous...I'm guessing you have a 10 point scale? I have a 7 point scale so I guess I just assumed all...

Yeah I have a ten point scale. I always think it's weird when other places have different scales too

In terms of grades for a whole semester/year, I've never gotten below a B-minus (80% for us). But I have certainly failed individual tests before.