GavinLs avatar News & Current Events
0 5

not really. You're competing against the top athletes in the world. At least you made it to the Olympics.

Normas avatar Norma No Way +7Reply
@Norma not really. You're competing against the top athletes in the world. At least you made it to the Olympics.

I'd be amazed that I could even swim all of the sudden.

But really, I would just be happy that I was at the Olympics and I work harder so I could do better next time.

Normas avatar Norma No Way +1Reply

Some people in track & field get in without getting the Olympic A or B standards because each country gets to send at least one athlete. This is why you'll see people running 12 second 100m races.

so you're telling me you would not be the least bit embarrassed if everyone finished the race and you were still swimming for the next 20 seconds with the whole world watching

GavinLs avatar GavinL Yeah You Are -4Reply
Anonymous