+199

It sucks when people act like you're fake or hypocritical just for changing your opinion on something. Opinions aren't carved in stone, and if I want to change it, people shouldn't make a big deal about it, amirite?

bangss avatar Life
3 6
The voters have decided that bangs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Especially when you change your opinion for the better. If you become happier, more understanding, or more knowledgable when you change an opinion, you should not be accused of being a fake hypocrite.

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are +11Reply

Isn't that the whole point of arguing; To attempt to sway the opponent from his/her opinion?... Or to get the opposing side of the argument to make sure that your opinion us the right one?

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Lamb_of_God Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Lamb_of_God Isn't that the whole point of arguing; To attempt to sway the opponent from his/her opinion?... Or to get the...

Look at my comments on my post about Chick-fil-a... My opponent was able to make me see something in by statement that I had over looked, and I admired that I was wrong, with positive results from those who read it.

Exactly! And yet when you start understanding the opposite point of view, they start accusing you of "bandwagoning" and "hypocrisy" or something...

bangss avatar bangs Yeah You Are +2Reply