+237

I don't understand why people are so mad at Chik-Fil-A. They are just trying to run a good, wholesome, Christian business where hard working guys can come together and enjoy some fresh, hot, juicy cock! What's so wrong with that? amirite?

ForeverAsian95s avatar Food & Drink
46 14
The voters have decided that ForeverAsian95 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was just scrolling, and I passed up your post the first time... But I'm glad I read the whole thing. Lmao!

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Lamb_of_God Yeah You Are +20Reply

Love it, I was angry all the way through it, and then laughed out loud at the end, my colleagues are now looking at me wondering what the hell I'm doing...and well...it's not like I can explain the truth, right? hahahaha. Great Great Post!

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +18Reply

Ok I wasn't expecting that, you got me =P

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +10Reply

well that went south real quick..

SOMEONE POST THIS ON CHICK FIL A'S FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
Please

Ohh man, I was so close to disagreeing with this! But you saved yourself at the end, my friend. smirk smilie

That took me a second.

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are +4Reply

Why does everyone get mad because an organization expresses their opinion? Is it so wrong to not support something?

@Why does everyone get mad because an organization expresses their opinion? Is it so wrong to not support something?

If it's not wrong to not support something, then it isn't wrong for people to not support Chik-Fil-A.

I think most people are mad because it's pretty much their money (if they've eaten there) going to these hate groups.

That's not JUST what they're trying to do though. Your money automatically goes to anti gay organizations, and that is why people are mad.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -13Reply