+233

girls: you would be pissed if your boyfriend had sleepovers with other girls, even if they've known each other their whole lives, amirite?

topbanana22s avatar
5 27
The voters have decided that topbanana22 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As long as I know the girl, or if the two of them aren't the only ones there, I guess I would be sort of alright with it. I mean, I'd still be upset, but not so upset.

Every relationship is different and so are the boundaries, there should always be trust, what if they were truly just friends, blah blah blah I'd fucking punch him.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +32Reply

homepages hoping for more interesting comments

And what if they're lesbian?
Or if you're invited as well?
What if they're lesbian AND you're invited as well? (then your boyfriend might have expectations...)

Agreed with soup. I would be upset, but if I knew the girl and if I knew they were ONLY friends, I wouldn't be pissed.

IndigoMoons avatar IndigoMoon Yeah You Are +11Reply

Do you watch Jane by Design?

It's all about trust. I'd be upset but I wouldn't take it out on him. It's not like he's gonna cheat on me.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +4Reply

I wouldn't really want to restrict who he is with, so I would try to find a way to keep us both comfortable in this situation.
Such as...

1. More than just the two of them.
2. Include me, but set any rules like "don't kiss so much in front of them 'cause that's just awkward."
and more that I couldn't think of.

But honestly I would never plan a boy and girl sleepover in the first place. It just makes everyone around you uncomfortable, thinking stuff like "What are they going to do together!?"
If I wanted a boy to sleep over, I would do 1. and invite other friends as well.

This comment was deleted.
@1781135

Wait... But how?

You're a monkey!

@1781135

:o show me your hipster ways

As my partner, you deserve my trust, and I'll already have a high opinion of you. So I wouldn't care at all. But if anything happens, absolutely anything, it's over.

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wouldn't be, because I dont want to create a double standard. I've spent the night at my guy friends house and my boyfriend hasn't cared.

I am a guy and I would be pissed if my girlfriend got pissed about me sleeping over at another girl's house. Bit overprotective if you ask me.

Not really. I know and trust my boyfriend enough. And he's afraid of any girls who don't play video games/ watch anime, so, you know, the amount of girls he would have over is pretty limited, at least for him.

@ThisChick Not really. I know and trust my boyfriend enough. And he's afraid of any girls who don't play video games/ watch...

Russian sounds so cool~

I've heard of Resident Evil, but I've never taken the time to watch or learn about it. o.o

I DON'T KNOW.
I found a free trial on my 3ds for resident evil dimensions or something and I was scared like crap from it.

A NOT joke is one of the lowest forms of jokes, so then when you take the punchline away it's no longer a joke.

Yeah. It's a nice movie.
It's probably in my top 5 even though my top 5 involves mostly Hayao Miyazaki movies.

I wouldn't be "Pissed" but I'd need to ask a few more questions about it.
I assume his mother wouldn't allow it if she thought they were going to have sex or something, but I wouldn't just be like "That's fine. Do what you want"