+183

If you ever decided to have a physical photo album, it would be really weird to put as many face pictures of yourself in it as you do on facebook or other social media sites. amirite?

Forgaymarriages avatar Internet & Apps
2 3
The voters have decided that Forgaymarriage is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it's kind of interesting how you said "if you ever decided" like it's something weird to do.

Anyways the only reason people post pictures of themselves like that is to get likes :<

Kristens avatar Kristen Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Kristen I think it's kind of interesting how you said "if you ever decided" like it's something weird to do. Anyways the...

Facebook is cool but it doesn't compare to a good old-fashioned photo album or scrapbook :>

Kristens avatar Kristen Yeah You Are +5Reply

lol well our generation doesn't really make photo albums like our parents did BECAUSE we post pictures online. I was thinking about it because I want to actually make a photo album!

Forgaymarriages avatar Forgaymarriage Yeah You Are +1Reply