+16

A lot of important parts were cut out from The Hunger Games movie that were in the book. amirite?

Talk_About_Awks avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 6
The voters have decided that Talk_About_Awk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@Caerwyn Like?

I know it's not thaaat important, but Madge wasn't in the movie at all

@Caerwyn Like?

^ That's one that I was thinking too, and also that it didn't even show that Peeta needed to get new legs.

Talk_About_Awks avatar Talk_About_Awk Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Caerwyn Like?

*a new leg

@Caerwyn Like?

And also when Katniss and Peeta are picked up at the end of the Hunger Games after they "won", Katniss freaked out and seriously went crazy in the book. The movie didn't show that at all. I think it really would've portrayed how traumatizing the games really were.

@Caerwyn Like?

Yeah and also I don't think they really portrayed the relationship between katniss and rue well in the movie. In the book it was heart wrenching when (spoiler) rue died because of how much time they spent together, and in the movie rues whole role was like 2 minutes