+318

When people only lived to 40, it was necessary to have children soon after reaching puberty. Now that our life span has doubled, most decide to wait until their 20s. Our bodies did not change with our social customs, however, so we still go through puberty at a young age. It makes sense, then, that young teens quickly fall in "love," because that is what humans are designed to do at that age: become physically attracted and mate, amirite?

21 30

Interestingly enough puberty is starting to happen much earlier in girls these days, because of products using more estrogen.

@Interestingly enough puberty is starting to happen much earlier in girls these days, because of products using more...

I was 10 too.. When I first saw what happened, I cried cause I thought I accidently my little "mountain" with something.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +1Reply

I realise, but the fact that the average (so at least half of all girls start 12 or lower) is a little shocking.

mine started when I was 12. I had such terrible pains in my stomach that day that I couldn't even get out of bed without cringing. so I stayed home from school, and then it happened.

...I was a week a way from my 15th birthday when I got mine. I am pretty small for my age but still, it was awkward that I was literally the only girl I knew my age without it

I know! I hate it when people say that teenagers aren't "mature" enough to have sex

Graverottis avatar Graverotti Yeah You Are -26Reply
@Graverotti I know! I hate it when people say that teenagers aren't "mature" enough to have sex

Mentally. Not physically. And even then most teenage girls bodies can't handle a baby.

My general rule is if you can't handle a baby, you can't have sex.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +8Reply

Aren't you like 13 or something? Have you actually even in that position?

Jardens avatar Jarden Yeah You Are +7Reply

OH. Looking back at the last comment I thought it was from a different thread.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +1Reply

To rephrase my original comment: it's not that you can't have sex, it's that you generally shouldn't.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I am thirteen as well, an I do agree with your point. But Id have to say, getting angry over someone voicing their opinion and cussing them out is generally not very mature.

They were being a total idiot. And so was I, now that I look back. These comments were written a long time ago, and I have since changed. I still don't think that it's okay for thirteen year olds to be having sex. And I will never think it's okay.

when do people ever say that. and that's a really stupid stance, should poor people just never have sex?

Oh my god. I just said if your body can handle it. I didn't mention sti's at all. Jarden, were you talking to me? Because if you were, it doesn't fucking matter if I have been in that position or not. I'm not thirteen but even if I was, fuck you. Age is NOT an indication if maturity and you know NOTHING about my life

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -1Reply