+419

There should be a little timer at the bottom of your TV screen during commercial breaks that counts down until the show comes back on, so you know if you have enough time to go to the bathroom or get a snack, amirite?

LittleReds avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
18 7
The voters have decided that LittleRed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Should there? Yeah. Will there ever be? No, because its bad news for the advertisers. Shockingly as it may seem, they WANT YOU to stay and watch their ads.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +7Reply
@MyHotHotJam Should there? Yeah. Will there ever be? No, because its bad news for the advertisers. Shockingly as it may seem...

Congratulations. Everybody knows this. It just seems like a cool idea.
That's cool though, go ahead and be Mr. Buzzkillington.

i've learned to assume that the OP doesn't necessarily always know what everybody knows. Example: "futer" and "gey" posts. No offense to this specific OP though.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are 0Reply

That would be amazing! Most of the time I only end up getting like half my pee out and then start rushing downstairs.

CcRrAaZzYys avatar CcRrAaZzYy Yeah You Are +5Reply

Generally commericals are 3-4 minutes, that is what I've found anyways

I've seen this outside of the US, its pretty helpful.

Like it better if I have an automatic blank when commercials come on.