-6

The Gamecube is where most Nintendo franchises released some of their most forgettable games, amirite?

Games
0 5
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Heeeeeeeeelllll no. I think it's the wii that had forgettable games. The gamecube was a great system, in my opinion. I still play Super Smash Bros Melee. I played like 3 days ago.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE, LUIGI'S MANSION, MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH!!, SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE, MARIO PARTY 4-7, MARIO GOLF: TOADSTOOL TOUR, KIRBY AIR RIDE, MARIO POWER TENNIS, METROID PRIME, METROID PRIME 2: ECHOES, DONKEY KONGA (1 2 AND 3), POKÉMON COLOSSEUM SUPER MARIO STRIKERS, MARIO SUPERSTAR BASEBALL, PIKMIN (AND PIKIMIN 2),LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME MASTER QUEST, TWILIGHT PRINCESS, FOUR SWORDS, WIND WAKER, DDR MARIO MIX, DONKEY KONG JUNGLE BEAT, PAPER MARIO AND THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOR, F-ZERO GX!!!!!!!!!! Though many I didn't name are not forgettable I will admit that most of the ones I did not name are forgettable (like Fire Emblem, which was Japan only at the time, Custom Robo, and the Nintendo Puzzle Collection), but the Gamecube has some of the most memorable and wonderful titles. Except Star Fox Adventures and Assault which sucked hard.

@Skr3wBall SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE, LUIGI'S MANSION, MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH!!, SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE, MARIO PARTY 4-7, MARIO...

Obviously this is merely opinion, but I think Pikmin 1 is literally one of the best games of all time. It was sooo fuckin' good and I cannot wait for Pikmin 3

I know right! I really can't wait for the next Smash Brothers though, Capcom wants to have a character of theirs in it.