+9

Is it that important to talk about religion on here? keep you opinions to yourself and their wont be an argument! amirite?

meganforever2s avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that meganforever2 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow... I have sooooo much to say about this post! where do I start?
Well, first off, you mean there- not their. There is a difference, if you don't know this difference, I suggest you stay awake in English class.
Second, this is a freaking opinion site.
Third, you are trying to take away our first amendment rights by telling us to keep our opinions to ourselves.
Finally, i don't know if you're new or not, but you are definately a n00b.

@jeskafaith Wow... I have sooooo much to say about this post! where do I start? Well, first off, you mean there- not their...

wow okay i have a few things to say to YOU. (1) you dont seee anyone else complaining about this post and its been up for 6 days so be quiet. (2) i do stay up in english class thank you and i got an A+ on my report card for everything so dont go teaching me. like you said, this is a site about opinion not a "correct people's grammer" site. okay? and because it is an opinion site, i can entitle my opinion about people posting about religion. and your just a plain old snotty jerk

meganforever2s avatar meganforever2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

And you're just a plain annoying liar... I will never believe that you make those grades.
My opinion is about your grammar. I don't care how long this post has been up, I can comment on what I want to comment on.

Oh, go find the grammatical errors in your comment.

then let me comment on my opinion without giving me sas.and i dont have too. im gonna talk like this cuz i think itz easier and kooler and ur soo cool piking an argument over the internet. oooo im so scared

meganforever2s avatar meganforever2 Yeah You Are -1Reply