-222

Men and women are not supposed to be treated equally; they're two different species that are capable of completely different things each must have his own standards, expectations, duties and rights, amirite?

craps avatar
6 21
The voters have decided that crap is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

...different sex's aren't different species

Considering the fact that men and women can mate and produce fertile offspring, men and women are the same species.

On an unrelated note, your username fits you aptly.

You seem uninformed about the norms, beliefs, and scientific discoveries of the 21st century. Hopefully soon you will realize your ideas are very much outdated, and that they are outdated for a reason.

@spareseconds You seem uninformed about the norms, beliefs, and scientific discoveries of the 21st century. Hopefully soon you...

Scientific discovery has shown men and women's brains are wired very differently. Men and women are different. I think this post is poorly worded but I agree with the over all point. I think men and women are different but still equal. Ex: the culture of Asia is different than the culture of America, they're different but neither is better than the other.

The fact that you called men and women different species makes me think you're a troll.. Well, at least I hope you are.

"each must have his own -" Wait. His? Not his/hers?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah men aren't human.

Different species?! We are not even different breeds. Go look up the definition of species.
And yes, we are different. But with all these religious dimwits claiming that we are special and above nature, we should be able to overcome and overlook these differences.
I brought up religion because fixed gender roles where females were to tolerate subjugation only arose after the developement of religions. In pre-historic proto civilizations, the gender roles were much more flexible and one of the sexes was not able to impose authority over the other.

this was a "crap thought"

I hope you're just trolling. Judging by your username you probably are

The only difference I see I'd the amount of hormones we have

Samiras avatar Samira No Way +3Reply

headdesk

Yeah, she could definitely pull off both roles...
http://ctrlv.in/109198

@TheVibeAlchemist Yeah, she could definitely pull off both roles... http://ctrlv.in/109198

Inb4 someone comments and says it's her body and she can do what she wants with it and that she's beautiful.

Equality is not identity, as Victor Hugo pointed out in the eighteen hundreds.

Yeah! Women should be treated like... crap! Except Dre sry smilie

@1791246

Most women don't expect to be treated differently. I split the cost of all my dates, I hold doors open for everyone and the toilet seat debate rages on.
If I marry and have kids, the person who stays at home to take care of the kids will do the housework too - but it might not be me. If it IS me, as soon as they're at school, I will be out of the house, working and volunteering. I am not a doll, I want to be useful.
I don't know what bubble you've been living in but you've obviously had the idea of traditional gender roles drummed into you pretty strongly. Your idea of equality seems warped to me.

Both should be equal but not the same. That is to say, in some environments, men can be preferred, and in others, women can be preferred.