+147

You really like it here on Amirite? It's a beautiful place really, we all have some common ground and we can get to know each other, which makes it easier to understand where people are coming from and makes it so we don't become hostile over beliefs we hold dear (or at least less often) making it the perfect environment for discussion and at the same time if you don't feel like having a serious discussion there are lots of witty jokes and fun posts as well, am I right?

Runys avatar Internet & Apps
5 19

But about two years ago I hated that because i was new and felt excluded because of many inside jokes and not understanding the sense of humor of the site or how things worked. So on that note, New people! Come to me and i shall welcome you like a fat man welcomes a donut. With LARGE WARM CHOLESTEROL FILLED ARMS

Maybe half of amirite? is like this. I must be on the other half.

That sounds like a nice place.

Lol, totally kidding(: Anthony is a super genius for creating such a cool website. A lot of my opinions have changed and I've shaped into a different, better person because of this little community. It's awesome.

This post is what inspired me to become an actual member of Amirite. love smilie

Lens avatar Len Agree +1Reply
@1791136

I wasn't aiming for deep at all. I don't see how you could think that honestly. un smilie

Runys avatar Runy Agree +1Reply

That sounds like a nice place.

Who knew there were so many kissasses on this site.

@Who knew there were so many kissasses on this site.

Enjoy something enough to say something about it.
Are thereby a kissass.
http://ctrlv.in/109090

Runys avatar Runy Agree +1Reply