+218

There should be a fandom store that's split into different fandoms. You can buy Harry Potter wands, Peeta blankets, Klaine cutouts, Dr. Who merchandise, etc all in one place, amirite?

KirstenAnns avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 14
The voters have decided that KirstenAnn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sounds like hottopic

Doctor Who

dontpanics avatar dontpanic Yeah You Are +6Reply
@dontpanic Doctor Who

Ive seen it both ways sorry.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

You ever been to a dealer's room at an anime convention?

@Ezio You ever been to a dealer's room at an anime convention?

At all of the ones I've gone to, the steampunk/mask/craft was in the artist alley rather than in the dealers room so I guess I never had the opportunity to notice that. hehe smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply

That wouldn't be the same thing. It's separated by seller. They don't say, "If you have Naruto stuff, sell it over there! Hetalia this way!"

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Statefarm That wouldn't be the same thing. It's separated by seller. They don't say, "If you have Naruto stuff, sell it over...

Well, in my experience the separate dealers organize their tables by fandom, and at the one I was just at the steampunk/mask/craft tables seemed to be separated from the anime/manga tables.

In New England such a store exists, look up Newburry Comics XD. Also, fuck Hot Topic.

I found a place like this in my city. It's labeled a hobby shop, but the Doctor Who section is larger than all the model cars and airplane crap combined. But 90% of it is comic books, LOTR, D&D, Star Trek and other older fandoms that have been going for several decades so you won't see stuff for Harry Potter or the Hunger Games and the anime section is pathetic.

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are 0Reply

Peetas blanket? I dont get it.

@Blucatt Peetas blanket? I dont get it.

No Peeta blankets.
Like, just blankets with Josh Hutcherson's face on them goo smilie

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +1Reply

Twilight merchandise. That would piss off the Potter fans.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are -1Reply