+162

In today's age of technology and genetic engineering, it's rather pathetic no one has made junk food healthy yet, amirite?

Spallistons avatar Life
3 14
The voters have decided that Spalliston is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You wanna go the the moon?
Sure, no problem.

You wanna eat a Twinkie without getting diabetes?
Whoa, now. Let's not get crazy.

If junk food was healthy, it wouldn't be called junk food.

@Frank_n_Furter If junk food was healthy, it wouldn't be called junk food.

Explain to me why this is down voted. We've made tasty and healthy chocolate granola bars and breakfast sandwiches with sausage egg cheese and bread under 300 calories, they are not called junk food. If you make junk food healthy, it's not healthy junk food, it's healthy food. Junk food by it's very definition is bad for you, it is impossible to have healthy junk food.

It's annoying when people say shit like "with all this modern technology why don't we have this?" could you make junk food healthy? We'll let you use all the technology and genetic engineering, just go ahead and make it healthy.

@Truuninja It's annoying when people say shit like "with all this modern technology why don't we have this?" could you...

To me it does. You can't just expect everything you want to exist to exist by saying "You're a scientist, do science on this food so it's better, science can probably do that. Once you're done let me know so I can set my expectations of you even more unreasonably high and give you no form of praise for what you already did, which I'm sure took little or no work because you had help from all that science."

Sorry about that. I really think you thought this post was a whole lot more serious than it was. I was just sitting around eating Nutella and wishing it would've actually had a good bit of nutritional value. I didn't mean to sound like some person who just sits around and waits for their problems to go away

Spallistons avatar Spalliston Yeah You Are +2Reply

Just because we can't do it doesn't mean we shouldn't believe it should be possible.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are 0Reply

The technology and genetic engineering is the entire reason that food is unhealthy.

@1792209

A fuck isn't really that expensive.

We could list all the things we think they should be able to do for hours and not stop. If you really want it that bad, you can make it.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are 0Reply

Olestra is a fat-free fat. As in you can't digest or absorb it, so it just passes out, preventing any weight gain. You could fry stuff in it for very heathly fries or onion rings.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not really. Food is a lot healthier until they take out all the nutrients and healthy parts, so that it tastes good