+7

A list of your natural abilities would exclude ability to do mirror writing, amirite?

Mirror writing - Wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_writing
Jay_Wintermoots avatar Language
0 4
The voters have decided that Jay_Wintermoot is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1792171

I'd rather listen to a mirror than watch it. Figure that one out.

Jay_Wintermoots avatar Jay_Wintermoot Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm surprised this has so many YYAs, I've been able to do it since I learned to write.

@Frank_n_Furter I'm surprised this has so many YYAs, I've been able to do it since I learned to write.

Here's a quote, ripped straight from the wiki:

"Research suggests that the ability to do mirror writing is probably inherited and caused by atypical language organization in the brain. It is not known how many people in the population inherit the ability of mirror writing (an informal Australian newspaper experiment identified 10 true mirror-writers in a readership of 65,000). Half of the children of people with the ability inherit it. There are more left-handed mirror writers than right-handed ones, probably because left-handed people tend to have atypical language centers in their brain. 15% of left-handed people have the language centres in both halves of their brain.The cerebral cortex (thin layer of dense brain cells covering the whole brain) and motor homunculus (relates to voluntary movement) are affected by this causing them to be able to read and write backwards quite naturally."