+144

It's a little ridiculous that a lot of the time celebrities are judged not by their talent but by their actions and looks. It just makes more sense to focus on what they became famous for, rather than their decisions, amirite?

People & Celebrities
2 3

I agree with looks, not really with actions. People look up to celebrities. Who wants to look up to someone who does bad/stupid things?

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +2Reply

But that's logical, people don't like logic. People like hot whores dumb as rocks in a skimpy dress on tv.

I think celebrities are in a very important situation where there needs to be attention on their actions.
I feel like if these people are gonna be deemed the best of society, then they cannot be squandering their complete potential. Unfortunately that potential is the ability to influence others. So I feel like we should look to them, and I hope they aren't doing stupid shit like that Lohan

Anonymous