-10

its not gay for a guy to paint their nails, amirite?

alexhedricks avatar
0 17
The voters have decided that alexhedrick is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think the only thing someone can be accused 'gay' for is having a relationship with someone of the same sex.... then it's totally gay.

Brandyandtophatss avatar Brandyandtophats Yeah You Are +28Reply

It's not "gay," but it does look extremely stupid.

@1800993

Wait. Marylin Mason isn't a chick?

My friend made her boyfriend get a neon green pedicure with her. That poor, poor boy

@eastcoast My friend made her boyfriend get a neon green pedicure with her. That poor, poor boy

He should break up with her now. Like I don't care how much you like or love her if thats something she thinks you should have to do. Unless it was a bet or something

so wats so bad about pink

alexhedricks avatar alexhedrick Yeah You Are +1Reply
@alexhedrick so wats so bad about pink

ono smilie your vocabulary and your not using of the reply button saddens me.

@alexhedrick so wats so bad about pink

There wasn't a problem with his vocab..just of his spelling, and you didn't capitalize your sentence either.

@alexhedrick so wats so bad about pink

You were trying to reply to B10ckH34d about them saying its gay if it's pink, but you failed miserably. Also what you *? And you didn't capitalize your sentence.

Depends on why and the colour. If it's black because you're goth, or something like that, then no. But if it's pink because you want to look pretty, then yes. But even then, technically it's effeminate, not gay, but they have come to be almost synonyms because that's how people act when they're obvious gays..