+103

A good example of a dystopian future would be if scientists were able to rewire someone's conscious existence after death so that the person would still perceive life, but the quality of life would be compromised and the mind altered, amirite?

Welcome to Life: the singularity, ruined by lawyers - YouTubehttp://tomscott.com - Or: what you see when you die. If you liked this, you may also enjoy two novels that provided inspiration for it: Jim Munroe's Everyone...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E
MusicIsAGifts avatar Jokes & Humour
4 10
The voters have decided that MusicIsAGift is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that is a fantastic idea tbh

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are +3Reply

Be sure to look at the inspired by link.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MusicIsAGift Be sure to look at the inspired by link.

@MusicIsAGift: I would read that. That video felt so... real.

Look up "welcome to life" on Youtube. I believe it is the second result (Welcome to Life: The Singularity, Ruined by Lawyers)

Extended life slightly shittier? Yes please!

@Emperorerror Extended life slightly shittier? Yes please!

Oh, I thought that your other comment was sarcastic. My bad. I guess it could be a victory for some people.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +3Reply

That would be why it's a dystopian future.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yeah, I don't understand why that would be a dystopia. It sounds like a glorious victory to me.

Yeah it's fine. I can understand the mistake considering how hard sarcasm can be to detect on the internet, and that you disagree with me.