+823

If there was a movie where a man's wife was brutally murdered shortly after giving birth, leaving his son physically disabled and then in a twisted turn of events the son was kidnapped and his father chased the kidnapper thousands of miles with a mentally disabled woman to get him back, you certainly wouldn't think that it would be a popular children's Pixar movie about fish, amirite?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m975mdctyF1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
DarthJaders avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
140 30
The voters have decided that DarthJader is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nemos dad disabled him more than his small fin did!

I love that movie, because unlike most children's movies, there was also a message for the adults to not be so fucking protective over their children.

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +29Reply

*with the help of a mentally disabled woman

@Nacklefoodle *with the help of a mentally disabled woman

I just thought she was paraphrasing it so that the post wasn't too unoriginal wary smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nemo is my favorite pixar movie..

CcRrAaZzYys avatar CcRrAaZzYy Yeah You Are +10Reply

It took longer than it should have for me to get what you were on about there... XD

Kazzies avatar Kazzie Yeah You Are +7Reply

The deep story is nemo never existed, nemo in Greek means no one) so the title means finding no one. So the whole story is about a father losing he wife and all of his kids and him going insane and imagining the last egg and the whole adventure is of him looking for someone that never exsisted. Bet you didn't know that amirite?

@davidsplanteII The deep story is nemo never existed, nemo in Greek means no one) so the title means finding no one. So the whole...

I hope you dont really believe that. People literally say that about EVERY kids show or movie. Ive heard it about rugrats, the fairly odd parents, etc. Do you honestly think that these were all "actually" about kids who died? If you try you can say that about any show.

Fish count as men and women?

@Fish count as men and women?

Well, they are male and female... man=male and woman=female... so, yes, I would say they do.

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Fish count as men and women?

Does Nemo count as a ginger?

@Fish count as men and women?

"Fish have no souls."
lolwut smilie That has nothing to do with anything.

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Fish count as men and women?

No, nemo counts as a fish

FlotatiousTurds avatar FlotatiousTurd Yeah You Are +3Reply
@FlotatiousTurd Fish have no souls

Neither do toys, but that doesn't stop the same people from making movies about talking toys. And all three of these movies have love, friendship, and deep life choices, you need souls for all three of these.

At first i was all "whoa i would totally see this movie", but then i realized that i had watched it like 20 times already.

Fatcat123s avatar Fatcat123 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I can't wait for finding Dory!

E_Mars999s avatar E_Mars999 Yeah You Are 0Reply

this was just on 9gag, atleast be original.

@this was just on 9gag, atleast be original.

That's implying ninegag didn't take it from Reddit, who of course didn't see it first on 4chan

Anonymous