+108

Homework should be banned. I did NOT just go to school for seven hours to be loaded with even more crap that I'm going to learn the next day anyway. amirite?

LaLaLaLucys avatar Education
0 4
The voters have decided that LaLaLaLucy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Homework is to make sure we payed attention. So, if you do it, you payed attention and will get a good grade! IF you know this stuff, you shouldn't be complaining?

OT- I find some irony that right now the only username in "People who agreed" is 'ProjectOfFailure' XD

Well, it's a good idea if you do your homework because then you would know what your teacher is talking about and it would be a lot easier. that's just my opinion though. :)

@Jillian Well, it's a good idea if you do your homework because then you would know what your teacher is talking about and...

you have a point but your definately going to to study that in in class every day for a long time then have a test