+189

It's stupid and wasteful to not eat the pizza crust, amirite?

tags avatar Food & Drink
0 19
The voters have decided that tag is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1806723

I assumed they meant when no one ate it at all or you don't even ask if someone wants it.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's annoying when someone doesn't eat their crust and then says they're still hungry and wants more than their fair share.

Recitals avatar Recital Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Recital It's annoying when someone doesn't eat their crust and then says they're still hungry and wants more than their...

It's just that
some places somehow manage to
make the pizza perfect, but the
crust is harder than Thor's
hammer. :/ though in general, i
completely agree. :)

shews avatar shew Yeah You Are +3Reply

You sure seem pretty defensive over something stated without much malice, Anon. Just because you don't like the sauce-less, cheese-less bland end of the pizza doesn't give you the right to eat someone's slice was all I was saying.

Recitals avatar Recital Yeah You Are +2Reply

I eat the crust if there's a limited amount for everyone. I'll take two peices and not eat the crust if it's garunteed that everyone can have two peices, and then sometimes my friends will eat my crust.
It helps though that I'm fairly small so I can deal with less food.

I happen to not like the sauce-less, cheese-less bland end of a pizza. Fuck me, right?

I like all crust except thin. And thin crust usually as some topping. I don't consider stuffed crust as crust, but inverted pizza.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +5Reply

You could probably say the same thing for pretty much every food, unless you happen to utilize every part for something, like the bones from your meat. And everyone has at one point picked off a food they didn't like out of something and not eaten it. Someone not liking crust is pretty insignificant.

@You could probably say the same thing for pretty much every food, unless you happen to utilize every part for...

Not necessarily, because bones are in no way easily edible, whereas the crust is the same bread used on the rest of the pizza.

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well you could still eat the marrow, bones in cooked meat aren't exactly hard to break.

I eat my pizza backwards so I start with my crust and end with the little triangle tip

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +2Reply

Just save a bit of the actual pizza, and then fold the pizza and eat the crust and pizza at the same time. That way, you don't have a plain crust.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +1Reply

You paid for it so who cares if it goes into your mouth or into the trash?

but it is kind of like the potato skin. not everybody actually eats that part, because it does not taste as good to them.

Unless you're at Cici's and need to keep them for counting/competitve purposes, of course.