+220

Seeing how respectful dogs are when interacting with children really shows they're man's best friend. Amirite?

Image for post Seeing how respectful dogs are when interacting with children really shows they're man's best friend. Amirite?
Brandyandtophatss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 6
The voters have decided that Brandyandtophats is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Also, this is in reference to well brought up, family pet - I do realise that there are dog attacks.

@Brandyandtophats Also, this is in reference to well brought up, family pet - I do realise that there are dog attacks.

I have idea why the hell I opened that up with "Funny story" but im keeping it just incase i turn evil. Theyll know where it began.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +44Reply

Funny story. A family dog for ten years ate the face of a baby where I live and killed it.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +8Reply

and WOMAN"S best friend!

My kitty cats respect children too. My 1 year old nephew stepped on Kitten's tail (and Kitten is usually a mean old bitch who would normally attempt to kill you) and she just screeched and ran away instead of scratching him. I don't really think dogs are man's best friend. All animals are pretty awesome imo. And some dogs doing that aren't a representation of all dogs, a few occurrences don't make a trend.

@Frank_n_Furter My kitty cats respect children too. My 1 year old nephew stepped on Kitten's tail (and Kitten is usually a mean old...

Oh yea, I definiatly agree with you - all animals are awesome. A great friend of mine has a few cats and when I stay at his place - the cats are so loving. I do disagree with calling it a few occurances. I guess I'm a dog person because of the whole pack mentalitly thing they have going on. This doesnt mean that I hate cats, I think they're great (never understood the cat vs dog war).