+148

You wouldn't mind very much if a close friend found out about a fetish you have so long as they didn't go around telling people or teasing you, amirite?

Lens avatar Life
1 19
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1810476

"TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM, POINT AND LAUGH AT ME!! OH YESSS YESS! GOOD GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

if they don't ever tease you or tell anyone about, it's like they don't even know

@mr_e if they don't ever tease you or tell anyone about, it's like they don't even know

But they'd think of you differently. It'd affect the friendship.

I tell anyone who asks that I have a fetish for orcs, satyrs, Greek statues, older men, and hairy men.
It's not much to be ashamed of.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +3Reply

Eh, I would be okay with a little good-natured teasing now and again. It also really depends on whether it's a guy or a girl.

i wouldnt care. me an my two closest friends already tell each other all about our sex lives so it doesnt really matter to me

meemer147s avatar meemer147 Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's happened to me. But oh well.

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@jen That's happened to me. But oh well.

When did you come to realize that you were into nosebleeds also if you know, what do you think lead you to this?
Did you simply realize out of the blue one day while watching someone's nose bleed?
I ask out of curiosity. wary smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +4Reply

Haha, it's nosebleeds. Don't judge me.

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +3Reply
jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +2Reply

Well when I'd watch action movies and the people would get in fights and their noses would bleed I'd think "oh wow that's really attractive"

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +1Reply

Have you ever punched someone in the face so their nose would bleed?

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ah, I see. I thought it was going to be due to anime since it's a common theme for people to get nosebleeds while turned on/embarrassed.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply