+161

Though it may be hard, we should erect a monument for the invention of Viagra-flavored ice cream, amirite?

Image for post Though it may be hard, we should erect a monument for the invention of Viagra-flavored ice cream, amirite?
Suns avatar Food & Drink
12 15
The voters have decided that Sun is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh, and if you all don't agree with erecting a monument, expect some stiff opposition from those who want this.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +27Reply
@Sun Oh, and if you all don't agree with erecting a monument, expect some stiff opposition from those who want this.

my eyes are a bit swollen from allergies today so I originally read "expect some stiff opposition from those who want tits."

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pedo_Cat my eyes are a bit swollen from allergies today so I originally read "expect some stiff opposition from those who...

Are you allergic to Viagra? Because if you are, it looks like the penis isn't the only body part that Viagra swells up gst smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are 0Reply

This-- why....

@Chewbanshee This-- why....

Why would you have ice cream that tastes like viagra? Does it really taste that good?

@Chewbanshee This-- why....

It tastes delightful and its invention should be memorialized.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Chewbanshee This-- why....

I was almost positive it didn't have actual Viagra in it because I'm pretty sure you need a prescription to get Viagra, and after doing some googling I've found it doesn't have any Viagra in it, but it does contain African herbs that are supposed to act as an aphrodisiac.

Anyone, most pills taste like shit. I'd imagine Viagra probably would too and I wouldn't want to eat something flavored like it.

@Chewbanshee This-- why....

Why is there a problem with explaining to children that Viagra is a medication? And, like I said, it probably actually contains Viagra and would not be sold to children.

@Chewbanshee This-- why....

Are we sure it doesn't actually contain Viagra? That would be the obvious explanation to me.

In any event, it's not as weird as horseflesh ice cream.

@Chewbanshee This-- why....

Yeah, they don't sell it to under 16s - my friends and I were in an ice cream place that sold it, and we saw some kids get turned away when they tried to buy it.

@1811101

Are you trying to make me raise my temper? d smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +28Reply