+166

If you somehow found out that your partner was into the same fetishes (or ones that compliment your own) you'd be more than excited, amirite?

Runys avatar People & Celebrities
2 12
The voters have decided that Runy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have a thing for women. Maybe I could find a girl that's into men? That'd be great!

John_Smiths avatar John_Smith Yeah You Are +43Reply

I'm actually kind of curious to see what some other peoples' fetishes are. Not in a kinky way...

Okay, I definitely meant that in a kinky way. hello smilie

TheVibeAlchemists avatar TheVibeAlchemist Yeah You Are +13Reply
@TheVibeAlchemist I'm actually kind of curious to see what some other peoples' fetishes are. Not in a kinky way... Okay, I...

That's the only reason I came to the comments section of this post; I was hoping that people were commenting their fetishes b/c I was curious

@Blucatt So it IS you, OhMyTicTac?

Haha, no. That's not me. I don't comment anonomously.

But I don't really know what my fetishes are. I guess if I ever had sex (probs never) I'd like the rough shit. hello smilie

sorry, the 2nd anonymous was me (not OhMyTicTac), I didn't see your comment when I commented it. I was replying to the original comment. As for the first Anonymous...who knows, could be them, could not be

It's always so flattering when a guy's fetishes compliment mine; they can be such sweet-talkers.