-2

Marilyn Manson is actually pretty attractive when he doesn't cover himself up in a bunch of weird make up, amirite?

Image for post Marilyn Manson is actually pretty attractive when he doesn't cover himself up in a bunch of weird make up, amirite?
Frank_n_Furters avatar Music
1 10
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bryan, I think that's his name, is actually very intelligent.

@Sex_With_A_Snail Bryan, I think that's his name, is actually very intelligent.

It is. And yes, he is. Just listening to some of his interviews makes me go "this is the anti-christ superstar?"

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

I was surprised as well. Back when I was, dare I say, a goth, I admired Manson. He was an idle. Then when I left that phase I saw him in a different light.

I used to be goth too lol, but I still kind of admire him. What light do you see him in now?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

I see him as revolutionary person. Most people see him as a satanic musician, but in reality he is showing it's okay to be who you want to be. Not to be ashamed of yourself. Sadly, it's something very few modern musicians promote.

Wait, so what did you see him as before? For some reason, I kind of thought maybe you'd see him badly now.

Back when I was goth, I thought he was what I wanted to be. The definition of controversy. Someone who just goes out and tries to piss people off and start shit. I still do occasionally, if I'm bored. But back then I'd do everything I could to get negative reactions from people.

Ahhh I see. I half expected those two responses to be switched.