+26

If you have a knife hidden in your room, and someone rummages through your stuff, finds it, and stabs you with it, it's still not a suicide just because it was your knife, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seems obvious, doesn't it? Except that my mom digs through to my deepest thoughts (she can tell when I give fake opinions) and screws me up for being unhappy. Sometimes I show it on the surface, but I never bring up the topic. That would be like the knife sitting on the table.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Did someone you know rummage through a roommate's stuff, find a knife, kill him, and then try to say it was suicide?

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MusicIsAGift Did someone you know rummage through a roommate's stuff, find a knife, kill him, and then try to say it was suicide?

No, but my mom interrogated me (rummaged through my mind) finally found something I wasn't happy with that she thinks I should have the right to feel unhappy about (found a knife) and yelled at me for having that opinion (stabbed me with it) and then argued that I's so unreasonable to have a negative emotion when she has given me such a great life (said it was suicide).

I think that last bit was a bit cryptic, os I'll explain further. It was her fault that she found the opinion and screwed me up for it, but it's actually my fault for having it in the first place, although I was keeping it to myself, and told her there was nothing wrong multiple times. She doesn't understand not having the burning desire to talk to her at every moment. Asking to be left alone is apparently incredibly rude.