+244

It's mind-blowing how people willingly get tattoos you wouldn't get for a million dollars, amirite?

Image for post It's mind-blowing how people willingly get tattoos you wouldn't get for a million dollars, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Life
2 18
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1815018

A whole week? I'd probably pop by a hospital on the way home form the tattoo place.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1815018

What about... If it was enough to get a perfect removal and thensome a lot

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1815018

@B10ckH34d: I'd wear it for a week or so then have it removed if I got a large sum of money.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +1Reply

The thing is, the skull one is really well done but it should have been done on a canvas instead of a persons face.

I'd get the sex one for $1,000,000

@Blucatt I'd get the sex one for $1,000,000

I'd get the one on the tits. And then I'd get some tits.

Rick Genest (zombie boy) actually looks incredible, and his entire body is tattooed. He's happy with it, which is what matters.

That lace-up one would actually be quite cool without the eyes. The last one reminds me of the makeup Tate had on in American Horror Story. Image in content

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are -2Reply

How do you know they're all tattoos?

@AntiJokeChicken How do you know they're all tattoos?

It's fairly obvious when something is tattooed... Except for the checkerboard face one, that kinda looks like sharpie. That's why you're being downvoted.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +1Reply