+293

It's acceptable for kids to add fractions to their ages, but it'd be weird if someone said, "Yeah I'm twenty five. And three quarters", amirite?

themissingsocks avatar Jokes & Humour
1 10
The voters have decided that themissingsock is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, once you hit 16 you should really be using decimals instead of fractions.

Sometimes when my birthday is like a month away and someone asks for my age I just go ahead and round up.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +6Reply
@StickCaveman Sometimes when my birthday is like a month away and someone asks for my age I just go ahead and round up.

Right now, I'm eighteen (I think, fuck checking math wary smilie ) days away from my birthday. For the past two months, I've been refusing to say my age and saying I'm going to be...
I always feel like people will automatically assume I'm immature and stupid if I just say my age.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +7Reply

I like being as young as possible, (it makes me feel mature for my age(: lol) so I always say I'm that same age until the day of my birthday.