+140

Whether you believe in it or not, it would be interesting to see what would happen if you went to a few different psychic mediums and told them that you are hoping to connect with a [fictitious] dead relative just to see who makes something up about them or who tells you there's no spirit there. amirite?

GiggityGoo22s avatar
5 6
The voters have decided that GiggityGoo22 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1821376

Probably been done before. I've lived with a psychic medium and we had other mediums visit. They're very impressive sometimes, but basically nothing more than magicians.

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TommyUK1234 Probably been done before. I've lived with a psychic medium and we had other mediums visit. They're very impressive...

I don't know though. I watch the show Long Island Medium, and she says really personal things that aren't just general things anyone could put meaning to.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@GiggityGoo22 I don't know though. I watch the show Long Island Medium, and she says really personal things that aren't just...

Yeah I know what you mean, but I just find it hard to believe that during an afterlife you would still be wanting to communicate through some douche medium when u could probably just contact those loved ones yourself

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is on my mental bucket list as of now.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous