+21

In high school, waking up at 5:30 was normal, and 6 was sleeping in and it felt great. In college, getting up at 7:30 is rough and annoying and you're exhausted. It's crazy how things change, amirite?

pokerface111s avatar Education
1 7
The voters have decided that pokerface111 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1821500

I'm sorry you have to go trough that! :( I think getting up is harder than waking up lol

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1821500

That would suck D:

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1821504

I have an 8am class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I wake up at 7. I live on campus so it's easier. That sucks :(

@1821504

Half an hour to get a seat lolwut smilie What kind of tiny place do you go to?

@1821790

Turning up early makes sense but where I sit doesn't matter because everyone can still see the lecture slides and hear the lecturer. We have massive walls for the projectors in some rooms, and heaps of seats.
I feel your pain it used to take me 1.5-2hrs one way to get to uni so if I had am 8am class I'd have to get up stupidly early. 30 mins by car would be a dream.