+265

These BFF necklaces are so much better than the traditional half-hearts, amirite?

Image for post These BFF necklaces are so much better than the traditional half-hearts, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Fashion
20 28
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"pizza for one please"

http://ctrlv.in/116916

Brandyandtophatss avatar Brandyandtophats Yeah You Are +26Reply

d'aww the peanut butter and jelly sandwich one is so cute goo smilie

@http://ctrlv.in/119635

I like the yin-yang one from Mulan nest.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh my gosh the Oreo one is so genius!

@macandcheesemuncher Oh my gosh the Oreo one is so genius!

Especially if your two best friends are black and you're white

I find the oreo one rather funny. I will get those for me and my two black friends.

Imagine all the tiny food you could eat with those untensil necklaces!

Where can I get some of these?! They are way more adorable than any jewelry I've ever seen. goo smilie

Hehe my best friends and I have pickle bracelets. My pickle is bumpy and has googly eyes. hehe smilie

Why is the pizza divided into nine pieces?? Why? It makes my brain hurt.

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are 0Reply
@hpistheshit Why is the pizza divided into nine pieces?? Why? It makes my brain hurt.

Some of us actually have 9 friends.
I know, hard to believe.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Favvkes Some of us actually have 9 friends. I know, hard to believe.

wouldn't you need eight friends for that set to work? and I was addressing the fact that it's a weird fraction and would be difficult to cut the pizza in a way to get nine pieces. I mean how many times do you think someone has started to cut a pizza and though "hmmm how many pieces should I cut my pizza into? I know, nine!"

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Favvkes i think i just got ravenclawed

Hufflepuffs can be clever :)

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are +2Reply
@hpistheshit Hufflepuffs can be clever :)

nah, they're just good finders

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Favvkes nah, they're just good finders

well we're honey badgers, and you know they don't give a shit, even if people misjudge them.

The pb&j one is adorable, but that would be an enemies necklace cuz I very much dislike any gelatinous substances.

Those are cool too, but why better? People can choose whatever kind of friendship necklace they want that's important to them.
My ex and I have half-heart necklaces.

This is amirite, not tumblr. Don't just share random pics you like and then caption them "this is cool, amirite?"

@1831415

Oh is it? Then this type of post is definitely okay y smilie

@Nacklefoodle This is amirite, not tumblr. Don't just share random pics you like and then caption them "this is cool, amirite?"

This is amirite, not your personal site to dictate. Some of us don't use tumblr and appreciate having these necklaces brought to our attention.

@partinobodycular This is amirite, not your personal site to dictate. Some of us don't use tumblr and appreciate having these...

No, it's interesting and everything, but I don't think "this thing is cool don't you think" is the sort of opinion this site was made for.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +8Reply