+133

It' s really cool that cats' pupils can get so big and almost cover their whole eye, amirite?

Image for post It' s really cool that cats' pupils can get so big and almost cover their whole eye, amirite?
hpistheshits avatar Animals & Nature
3 12
The voters have decided that hpistheshit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who else guessed Favvkes as OP?

When my cat's eyes get like that, it means he's about to be a psychopants and he's going to start clawing and biting me and flipping the heck out.

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that state back at you...

I don't see any pupils....just the irises......

@SuperSukh I don't see any pupils....just the irises......

the thin line of yellow on the edge of his eyes are the irises. The huge green sections dominating his eyes are the pupils, they are green because they are reflection all the light from the flash in normal light they look black.

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SuperSukh Oh I see. I thought his irises were green. Thanks :)

no problem, I can see how you were confused. It would be really creepy if the green was the iris. I've never seen eyes with no irises.

@SuperSukh Hell, it still IS creepy even after knowing it's the pupils!

haha true. But in real life when he does this he's about the pounce and attack you hand and most likely bite you. In other words when you see this you move away quickly.

@SuperSukh It's weird, but my first thought was that he saw tits and his eyes got wide.

This expression is always accompanied by butt/tail waging before he pounces, which adds to a very amusing picture.

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are +1Reply

fucking creeps me out