+93

It's nice when people who haven't had a regular picture on here finally get one so then you can finally put a face to everything they post, amirite?

Lens avatar Internet & Apps
2 16
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And it's funny to see how your perception of them changes.

... Or maybe that's just me because I'm shallow.

YeahIAms avatar YeahIAm Yeah You Are +5Reply
@YeahIAm And it's funny to see how your perception of them changes. ... Or maybe that's just me because I'm shallow.

Sometimes I'm like, "oh hey, a new user!" Then I recognize the name and I'm like, "oh.. it's just them."

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +5Reply

I wouldn't say that's anymore shallow than most people, which I suppose means it isn't shallow at all.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -1Reply

Prolly a coincidence, but I just put a pic of myself on here! shock smilie

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Erythromania Prolly a coincidence, but I just put a pic of myself on here!

Actually you're the reason I posted this.
I mean you're all over my posts hehe smilie.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len I'm glad you think so.

Tell me how to do that emoticon. It describes how I'll feel when I find out.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Len I'm glad you think so.

Omg! I forgot to hug back and then when I remembered that I didn't I was like, "He must think I'm a bitch now!" Then I thought some more and figured that you prolly didn't care, but anyways... hug smilie Oh! And I changed the picture again, so now you have a differently same face to go with the posts!

I'm never putting a picture up... For all you know I could have floor length blue hair, eight lip piercings and odd shoes.

It's always interesting. But I would be curious to see what people think I look like.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous