+12

It's ridiculous there's a ChristianMingle dating website. God isn't going to find you a soul mate through the computer. He could find you a soul mate with out a computer, He's God. It exploits an entire religion a lot of people take seriously for the money and that's wrong, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Religion
0 3
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think the ridiculous thing is that there are ads for it on here, where there is probably a much higher percentage of atheists than on other sites.

@Trogdor I think the ridiculous thing is that there are ads for it on here, where there is probably a much higher percentage...

The adds are relevant to what you talk about. If you mention God or cookies, you get adds about God or cookies. I like cookies.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

What are you talking about? ChristainMingle is for Christians who want to date Christians. There are also dating sites for black people. It's not exploiting anything.