+104

If somebody came forth from a future time, then God is an existant entity. However, if we built a machine capable of manipulating time, but no person arrived from the future, then God is not real. Furthermore, we are first, while the future is second. Amirite?

Image for post If somebody came forth from a future time, then God is an existant entity. However, if we built a machine capable of manipulating time, but no person arrived from the future, then God is not real. Furthermore, we are first, while the future is second. Amirite?
Trogdors avatar Internet & Apps
15 17
The voters have decided that Trogdor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still can't follow this post, even in picture form

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +46Reply

In the futer, apparently, we have a language in which werds are spelt different.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +23Reply

Hahahahaha. Still can't forgot the comments on that post. "POST OF THE YEAR."
"POST OF THE FUTER."

OHHHHHHHH.

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +4Reply

This illustration is mostly words.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Harper This illustration is mostly words.

Yeah, I had the idea and thought it could be pretty good, but it's a little disappointing. I really just started drawing right after I got the idea. If I had actually planned out what would make it look good at all before I started it could be a lot better. I just didn't have the heart to start over.

Trogdors avatar Trogdor Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Trogdor Yeah, I had the idea and thought it could be pretty good, but it's a little disappointing. I really just started...

Maybe you should have BURNINATED it and started over. But still, I think it's an awesome idea.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Harper Maybe you should have BURNINATED it and started over. But still, I think it's an awesome idea.

Someone else (or even me if I actually worked on it) could do a better job. But at this point it would just be a repeat anyway. It is what it is. I still think it's enjoyable.

Trogdors avatar Trogdor Yeah You Are 0Reply

Is the guy holding a little orange gun?

@iceeselenawiz Is the guy holding a little orange gun?

I'm pretty sure it's a drill. He's building the "time macne".

jykjlw2s avatar jykjlw2 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't get it..

Still isn't funny.