+138

You feel out of place when you decide to get dressed up for school and you come to find that everyone else chose to wear sweat pants that day, amirite?

Encore93s avatar Fashion
1 10
The voters have decided that Encore93 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or the opposite, which happened the two times I decided to be lazy...

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +5Reply

That just means you look way better by comparison.

I feel out of place when it's the other way around - but I'm far more comfortable being overdressed than underdressed.

.. So the only reason you dress up is to fit in?

Pugs avatar Pug No Way -3Reply
@Pug .. So the only reason you dress up is to fit in?

No, I think OP meant that when you feel like dressing up (for yourself), you come to school to find out that nobody is at least in normal clothes, so now you feel out of place.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mchalla3 No, I think OP meant that when you feel like dressing up (for yourself), you come to school to find out that nobody...

if you dressed up for yourself what do other peoples outfits have to do with anything?

Pugs avatar Pug No Way -3Reply
@Pug if you dressed up for yourself what do other peoples outfits have to do with anything?

It's just that it's kind of irritating to find out that you were the only person who did that and you therefore feel a little out of place.

@mchalla3 It's just that it's kind of irritating to find out that you were the only person who did that and you therefore...

i get that part, but if you truly dressed up for yourself you would not care and not feel out of place in the first place.. :p just sayin

Pugs avatar Pug No Way -2Reply