+100

It'd be fun to hold up a busy barber shop because all the hostages would be forced to leave halfway through a haircut, amirite?

crazychickens avatar
2 3
The voters have decided that crazychicken is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Am I the only one who goes to a barber shop that has on average only one person getting a haircut at a time?

@stepdom Am I the only one who goes to a barber shop that has on average only one person getting a haircut at a time?

Often times there aren't even people in the barber shop I go to, I walk by it often and they look so damn bored.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply

That's normally true for me too, but yesterday i got a haircut where four people (including me) had half their heads shaved and I was just hoping someone with a gun didn't walk in.

crazychickens avatar crazychicken Yeah You Are 0Reply