+156

Some album art is so stunning that it can stand as its own masterpiece, amirite?

Image for post Some album art is so stunning that it can stand as its own masterpiece, amirite?
eastcoasts avatar Art
15 14
The voters have decided that eastcoast is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Florence Welch is actually a Goddess.

@Kristaa Florence Welch is actually a Goddess.

I'm fairly sure she's just Noel Feilding in a wig.

@Emaphina I'm fairly sure she's just Noel Feilding in a wig.

They actually have similar facial feautures, it's kind of creepy..

Absolutely! None of these really stand out to me, though. I will admit I have very different taste from most people.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +3Reply

The artwork from The Fragile :)

What are the ones on the top left and bottom right?

I have Dark Side of the Moon up on my wall, and every time it catches my eye, I just can't stop looking at it. It's mind-blowing, and that's before you've even heard the music.

@Starlight_dragon I have Dark Side of the Moon up on my wall, and every time it catches my eye, I just can't stop looking at it. It's...

That's the point I was making :) I tried not to include the names on the albums because the post wasnt about the music so much as the album art

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +1Reply