+139

Its kind of interesting to think about and tempting to go away for a week not tell and not tell anyone and see how many people notice or care, amirite?

beachbabe17s avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that beachbabe17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm doing this in November. It's like a cruel joke on your friends, yet oddly exciting.

We did this it took 6 months before anyone "noticed" No one cares, no one phones, We could be dead for 3 weeks and the only reason any one would notice is the bad smell coming from our house.

I get bored after two days and just ditch the idea most of the time though.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -1Reply

Someone would definitely notice, and I don't think I'd feel comfortable putting people through that wary smilie

I had to go to the hospital for two weeks and I was also grounded at the time so I didn't have a phone to tell any of my friends where I was. So when I got back, everybody either thought I died or that I was sent off to military school. It was weird.

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are -1Reply

When I switched colleges, I basically did this. Didn't talk to anyone for a while. It wasn't intentional, I was just really busy and having a hard time adjusting. No one called me, commented on facebook, or anything. Nothing like finding out you don't really have friends.