-2

It's weird how the first humans knew to have sex like if it was instinct or something, amirite?

Tirelesslobsters avatar Food & Drink
0 8

The first humans didn't just pop out of nowhere. Their existence was the process of millions of years of evolution, and their parents and all their ancestors had had sex to make them. Sex isn't specific to humans.
Unless you're talking about Adam & Eve in which case I'm not bothering.

@Catbaaned Actually I googled it and only humans have sex. Animals reproduce via mitosis

Are you kidding? Mitosis is the replication of cells, and not even sex cells, at that. Get your facts straight and stop relying on Google, dumbass.

@ctiscooler Are you kidding? Mitosis is the replication of cells, and not even sex cells, at that. Get your facts straight and...

First of all there's no need for name calling. Second of all I saw my dog perform mitosis before my very eyes.

@Catbaaned First of all there's no need for name calling. Second of all I saw my dog perform mitosis before my very eyes.

Well, no shit, any dog's cells perform mitosis, but that's not how puppies are made. And I think when you act this stupid, you've merited being called names.

@ctiscooler Well, no shit, any dog's cells perform mitosis, but that's not how puppies are made. And I think when you act this...

No, my dog split in two right in front of me and now I have two dogs. You can have one, if you want. IMO, you're the stupid one, but I'm much more mature than you so I'm not going to call you names.

@ctiscooler Oh, fuck this. I'm not going to let myself be trolled anymore. You win, k?

Well I wasn't trolling, I was using sarcasm to try to literate your point that humans aren't the only species to have sex. I was just trying to help but you didn't catch on :/

Anonymous