-100

Fifty shades of grey should be on every highschool reading list, it teaches you how to be in a good relationship, something that is actually useful in life, amirite?

ayeeeswagdoes avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that ayeeeswagdoe is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh yes I know my relationship is so good when my boyfriend abuses me

Yes, because I want my boyfriend to stalk me, try to control me, and get pissed when I don't follow every little thing he tells me to do. I read the books and there were parts that I liked. There were also parts I didn't like, such as the things I just mentioned. I think books like that often distort people's views on what relationships should be like. More often than not, you are not going to meet a super rich super hot young CEO who dotes on you and does everything for you and buys whatever your want. It just doesn't happen.

@1839030

How about I hug that bear because he's fucking cute as fuck?

Judging by the YYA:NW ratio, I'm going to assume this is a troll post.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +3Reply
@MusicIsAGift Judging by the YYA:NW ratio, I'm going to assume this is a troll post.

Judging by the YYA:NW ratio, I'm going to assume that this hit the home page, where several people read it without realizing it was troll.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply

yes, because having non-consensual torture sex is teaching people how to be in a good relationship.