+96

If you had an accent that made you pronounce words differently than your friends, you wouldn't mind saying the word when they ask you to and watching their reactions, amirite?

cremep0pss avatar Language
0 16
The voters have decided that cremep0ps is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure how to vote.. I wouldn't mind doing it a few times but after a while I would be a little wary smilie.

I remember when I went to Ireland, people loved it when I said "y'all." It was kind of fun because people liked my accent and it made it easier to talk to them.

Turtles avatar Turtle Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1836621

WHEN DID PEOPLE ON THE INTERWEBS HEAR YOUR VOICE CAN I TOO!?!?!

@1838720

I wanna hear your accent. You should record yourself saying garage. Because I really wanna hear it. Bad. Seriously Johnny. Seriously.

@cremep0ps maybe he says it like Simon cowell, like as if it rhymes with "carriage".

Accents make me melt.

No rly it's literal. Idk y it happenz jus stay away frum me jonnyy!!!!!

one of my friends on here that i facetime with always thinks i say words like "coffee" "chocolate" and "dog" weird

Wait!! I'm the one who made this post!! Hes my brother and I forgot to log out if his account so I accidentally made it in his account. How do I transfer it to my account??

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are -4Reply