ARandomPersons avatar Countries & Places
15 40
The voters have decided that ARandomPerson is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's funny because the American culture dominates the world.

@Catbaaned It's funny because the American culture dominates the world.

Stupid American. I can't wait until the day when the weight of your American arrogance and greed comes crashing down on top of all you overweight neanderthals. Every major civilization reaches its breaking point, and yours is right round the corner. Then we will see how much your so called culture dominates. And when that day comes, when you're drowning in the filth of your society, trying desperately to cling to the power you once held, when world finally rejects your toxic culture, when America is in ashes, then you all have my permission to fucking die.

@Catbaaned I liked your reference, but I'm Canadian. Sorry.

same shit. You're all the same. So full of yourselves. You think you live in some fucking haven for all humanity. Like you're better than everyone else. But there's a storm coming, and when it hits you'll wonder how you could live so large and just ignore the rest of us.

@Stupid American. I can't wait until the day when the weight of your American arrogance and greed comes crashing...

Overweight? Did you watch the Olympics? Not everyone is overweight and it's very ignorant of you to say so. Also, we have been in an economic depression before, we've seen breaking points. Just because we have power doesn't mean we have always had power. We worked for it. I'm sick of people thinking like this. Just because we are for the most part thriving as a country doesn't mean we are better than anyone else. It just means we've done something right.

@Jonesy I love Bane. And I love you man behind the mask

The mask of anonymous not Banes morphine thing.

@Jonesy The mask of anonymous not Banes morphine thing.

No one cared who I was until I started hiding behind the mask of anonymity. No one cared who I was anyway, but you get my point.

You sound like an old school, cliché villain from a kid's movie that is holding a huge grudge. I can't take you seriously.

@Ellen Sadly, I have not.

What a shame? Well the whole thing was just a dark knight rises reference... because I replied to Bane... get it? Ha... Ha...

@1838832

american culture is the basis for a lot of globalization...so yes everyone knows what american culture is.

@1839238

Admittedly, a lot of the culture in any place can only be experienced when you have lived there for a substantial amount of time. However, you can't deny that certain aspects of American culture have permeated every single country in the world--for example, McDonald's, Hollywood, cowboy hats, etc. (Maybe these aren't the best examples but you have to admit that, even though it's unfortunate and perhaps too contemporary, fast food IS a part of American culture, if only for the reason that America's independence is relatively contemporary, therefore it has had less time to develop culture.)

Yeah and we're one of the most culturally diverse nations..

@GiggityGoo22 Yeah and we're one of the most culturally diverse nations..

I think that's what the post is referring to. We're a huge melting pot that's a mix of tons of other cultures, but no actual American culture, just cultures borrowed from other people and brought to America .

Is it American cheese?

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +17Reply

REPOST.

@maumau REPOST.

show me the original

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are +4Reply
@maumau My absolute pleasure, http://amirite.net/359071

And that one is very positive in votes and this one is negative...I think its the choice of food.

Haha I thought this was funny.

I'm American, btw.

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +6Reply

Who knew Canadians could say things like that...?

America was started by immigrants of tons of different countries. It's not wrong that we don't have a defined culture because we are made up of so many different cultures.

@Brambleclaw8 America was started by immigrants of tons of different countries. It's not wrong that we don't have a defined...

...america was started by the english and then the dutch tryed to come claim NY but got there asses kicked out and then it was right back to the english...until like 1910 america was like all english exept for some germans soooo its not really the melting pot people say it is

@america was started by the english and then the dutch tryed to come claim NY but got there asses kicked out and...

A little later on it was. Ya know, the whole Elis island thing? Look at all the different cultures in America today. They had to get here somehow

@Brambleclaw8 A little later on it was. Ya know, the whole Elis island thing? Look at all the different cultures in America...

Yah by shoveing into crates and sneaking across on ships without paying! Or on slave ships

Ugg. Europeans, almost all of your idea's originated or evolved from right after the Medieval times. At that time almost everything was copied from ancient Rome. Everybody copies things. The USA does indeed have it's own culture. It's a mix of a bunch of different things immigrants brought over.

It's funny b/c Canada is part of America. The correct word is USA, but really though, this post is stupid!

@Blah It's funny b/c Canada is part of America. The correct word is USA, but really though, this post is stupid!

Canada is part of North America. America generally refers to the USA, because it is the United States of America, and shortened to America.

What do the United States and Ancient Rome have in common...they stole their fucking culture from everyone else!

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are -13Reply
@MusicIsAGift What do the United States and Ancient Rome have in common...they stole their fucking culture from everyone else!

Culture is kinda stolen from a lot of places.

I mean, Japan their ideals from China...well, they did long ago.