+121

Political parties are actually a bad thing. No one is a pure republican/democratic, and it causes biases because the two parties have grown so much there is (about) two ways for America to travel in, when really it should be a wide spectrum varying in-between multiple parties, amirite?

Ethans avatar News & Current Events
3 9
The voters have decided that Ethan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You might end up with a lot of coalitions making deals and compromises to get anything done... perhaps that's not a bad thing though.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +2Reply

like in canada yay

LarryHis avatar LarryHi Yeah You Are +2Reply

proportional representation. it's a real thing.

I'm sorry to be that person, but are*, not is.

im pretty sure you can find a pure republican/democrat somewhere

@FlotatiousTurd im pretty sure you can find a pure republican/democrat somewhere

One that believes in all their views full heartedly? I think there is a lot of bias there with you mixing with the values you're given as a kid.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, I agree with the economic views of the Republicans and the social views of the Democrats.

@YeahIAm Yeah, I agree with the economic views of the Republicans and the social views of the Democrats.

I'm the complete opposite

I agree with the economic views of Democrats
and the social views of Republicans