+469

The Pacman ghosts don't look evil at all. Maybe they're just misunderstood. Maybe Pacman is the evil one, and he's eating the ghosts' eggs (the dots), and the ghosts are just trying to protect their babies, amirite?

Image for post The Pacman ghosts don't look evil at all. Maybe they're just misunderstood. Maybe Pacman is the evil one, and he's eating the ghosts' eggs (the dots), and the ghosts are just trying to protect their babies, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Games
40 37
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am one with my pac-man ghosts and can tell you pretty much how they work.

Shadow/Blinky - The infamous red ghost is a killer, he hates pac-man, but is pretty evenly matched with him. He pretty much thinks he's an assassin and usually finds easy routes to you. Threat level - mid.
Speedy/Pinky - The psycho, moves super fast and often erratically trying to kill you. He's easier to dodge with quick turns and unexpected moves, but he'll be fast enough to catch up to you once you lose him. Threat level - mid/high
Bashful/Inky - Poor guys is virtually a nazi. He's really shy and is just doing what the ghosts (his ony friends) tell him without question just in case he loses his besties. (cry2) I like him the most, that's why I almost changed my account name to InkyBashful... Threat level- mid/low
Pokey/Clyde - He's the definition of a "dumbass". He's dumb and will go any where, but can be pretty jerky and get right in your way. Threat level - low.
Inky is the misunderstood one, the rest are evil in disguise... and Clyde is there too.

Yeah, and MAYBE Slenderman's just trying to return your wallet. -.-

@Favvkes Totally possible

That's what everybody's sayin :D I personally think he just wants to give you a hug.

@GabrielBrown That's what everybody's sayin :D I personally think he just wants to give you a hug.

In the the daytime version, he says "Gimme 20$" so I don't think he'll be giving you anything...

@Favvkes Totally possible

Slenderman isn't just from the slenderman game. Slenderman is trying to kill you. It's not at all possible he's trying to return your wallet.

Angry ghosts.

let me guess, you've been playing pac man recently

ToastedStews avatar ToastedStew Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Favvkes maybe what gave you that idea?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE A POST ABOUT PACMAN. SOMETHING ONE WOULD USUALLY NOT BE THINKING ABOUT UNLESS THEY HAD RECENTLY PLAYED IT. MY WORK HERE IS DONE

From what I was told the dots are food. The game is based on women desiring food and talking.

Or maybe they're all in a room and trying to esc Pacman.

Oops, sorry. Mixing my threads.

U MAD GHOSTS? troll smilie

@1858595

Aww thanks Manny.
It's my 4th, aksh. I haven't gotten the achievement yet (cry2)
But hey, no complaints cool smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1840740

They could be vagina eggs...
yum smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -1Reply

Or maybe they're playing a CTF+Juggernaut game with a hundred flags. That actually sounds pretty fun goo smilie

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply

Then why don't they just stay in the room? And he can't eat the eggs after he eats the skin

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are -18Reply
@OnePiecepkmn Then why don't they just stay in the room? And he can't eat the eggs after he eats the skin

I'm sure they mean the actual white dots placed around the screen, not their eyes.