+189

Some psychologists over analyze things. If you don't draw hands on people, it's not because you're depressed, it's because you don't know how to draw hands. Amirite?

Image for post Some psychologists over analyze things. If you don't draw hands on people, it's not because you're depressed,  it's because you don't know how to draw hands. Amirite?
Erythromanias avatar People & Celebrities
3 5
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just because you black out the faces of people in your drawings doesn't mean you saw the Ring video and that you're going to die within seven days. It just means you're not good at drawing faces.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +6Reply

This was on a Still Standing episode :)

mliasuxs avatar mliasux Yeah You Are +4Reply
@mliasux This was on a Still Standing episode :)

I knew I saw that on TV somewhere! I couldn't think of what show it was and it was bothering me! You saved me from having that on my mind all night! jolly smilie

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are +2Reply

Linus. <3

Yo, maybe you shouldn't draw hair or faces either then.